Friday, 24 March 2017
  0 Replies
  2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Again, I'd like to pick the brains of more seasoned motorhomers. Our trip is planned be for over 100 days, all in Europe. I have been trying to secure sensible travel insurance which also covers our laptop/phones/i-pad/bikes etc while we are travelling. Our home insurance, which does cover these things, is limited to 60 days continuous travel and no travel insurance seems to cover personal belongings for the actual cost - I have quotes from the Caravan and Motorhome Club (we are members) and from a company called Staysure - the premiums for which are both over £500 and do huge medical and liability cover but little in the way of anything else. Am I missing something here? I have spent hours searching and on the phone. We can't be the only people planning an extended trip yet few insurers seem to cover longer periods. I would add we are both in our sixties. We do have European breakdown cover with our motorhome insurers so it's just the travel aspect. Any advice out there?
Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection