Wednesday, 29 March 2017
  6 Replies
  4.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
It was Lyon that caught my eye. Only inside the Paris ring at the moment.
€4.80 including postage to EU countries.
Mounting at bottom right of screen.
Need a scan of Reg Doc so will have to wait till we get back to UK.
https://www.certificat-air.gouv.fr/en

Has freedom to travel

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Unfortunately the google link is not working. What do you need a sticker for?
Votes
Undo
Hi Tissy D, you can use this link https://www.certificat-air.gouv.fr/en/

And this explains all about them http://www.drive-france.com/faqs/paris-pollution-stickers-critair/

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi,
The website is easy to use but you may have to mess about with the file size of the scan. You can follow the progress of your application on line and it took about 3 weeks​ for mine to arrive in the post.

Tony.

Be happy and respect others!

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Another reason to avoid the places!

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Just joined the forum and a camping carist living in France.

the larger French cities have problems with pollution at certain times of the year. they have introduced the stickers as a means of controlling vehicles that cannot be used when the pollution is high. the sticker is linked to the emissions rating of your vehicle; the higher the emissions, then the higher the sticker number.

when the city expects high level of atmospheric pollution, then they ban vehicles of a certain level being driven in the cities. as an example, in Paris when they last experienced high atmospheric pollution, they banned stickers number 5 (the highest emission emitting vehicles) from being driven inside the city.

They also fine vehicles NOT displaying a sticker!

This is only for some major cities at present 5Paris, Lyon for example) although others are considering introducing this (Lille is one). It is also only at times of high atmospheric pollution levels.

Hope this helps to understand?
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello I recently applied for the certificate. It took some time to arrive almost a month. So allow some time before you travel.
Also made the mistake of sticking the disc on the left side lower windsceen,not as stated on the back off the page holding the disc in french to the right side. Good start to my French hols planning. Trying to send a copy of the log book ,that was fun not being computer savvy. I don't know how many applications I tried send off. Some poor french civil servant must have thought he got a right one here. All the fun of holidaying in france and trying get ready before our trip.
Hope you have better luck than me
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection