Thursday, 20 April 2017
  2 Replies
  4.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi guys, I have an autotrail with a spare wheel on the back. There is a bike rack over it that blocks access to the spare wheel. Is there a simple way of removing it to get at the wheel without taking it to bits with Allen keys etc? I don't know what make it is but I seen lots of them and it's about 10 years old. Thanks
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi guys, I have tried to search the site for an answer to a problem I have but I have not found one. I have an Autotrail with the spare wheel on the back. Over it is a bike rack. I do not know what make it is but it is probably 10 years old and a standard one that I have seen on various motorhomes. Is there a simple way to access the spare wheel without taking the rack apart using Allen keys etc? The answer could be staring right at me but I think I might need some new glasses!
Thanks
Votes
Undo
Hi bhm15,

I think Fiamma made a bike rack that sat quite high up to avoid the spare wheel on an Autotrail, sounds like yours is going to be a bit of a pain if its the ordinary one...

Any photos?

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection