Thursday, 27 April 2017
  3 Replies
  4.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Been a caravanner for years, now a M'home.
I'm a carer and children decided that I should get away for a few days. Wanted to stay at a pub stopover car park that would also do B and B for my carer a life long friend for three or four nights B and B. Live near Coventry and would like to travel about 120 miles. Kindest regards to all.

PS. I find that this site is very slow to produce what I type ?
Rate this post:
Votes
Undo
Welcome to the site.
I am sure you will find any pub who does BnB will permit your vehicle to park on their car park. If you fo not find a pub on our database just google Pub B and B in the area place name you fancy. Ring or email and ask them. Please update our database if you do find any that fit your requirements.
My android phone is high spec and seems to struggle at times. Just be patient and do not repeat instructions as this seems to cause major slowdown.

Has freedom to travel

Votes
Undo
Hi Derek,

If you look at the UK map of Pub Stopovers and take Coventry as a centre you can see that there is potentially loads of choice - see image

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l229/neilmac500/coventry-as-centre_zpsntvsi1ma.png

From there on it is a matter of selecting the ones that are in an area that you like the look of and contacting them individually to see if they do B&B and have parking availability for your motorhome.

Hope you get on OK :)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello Derek and congratulations with the MH. I am sure you will find plenty of stopovers that will suit on Club Motorhome. Hope I will still be motorhoming in my eighties.

Regards

Spinner

:D

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection