Sunday, 07 May 2017
  3 Replies
  6.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
We bought an Adria Twin 600 SP last year and have struggled to find advice on tyre pressures. The only information on the vehicle door sticker, and in the vehicle data says 5.5 bar (80psi) front and back, which is fine for winter storage but far too high for use. I eventually emailed Continental tyres and got a very useful and comprehensive response with a table of axles loads against pressures for front and rear axles for my particular tyres. The table is attached.
I hope this may be of use to others.
Ben Thackeray
Cirencester
Rate this post:
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello Ben

Many thanks for the info

We run with Vredestein Comtrac all season on the rear (twin axle) and Toyo H09 all season on the front, with around 4.5/4.5 bar of pressure.

We have run on 5 bar in the past when we had Michelin Camper tyres but it was hard ride.:o

Spinner

:D

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks for the info, mine are at 72 psi, in line with the door sticker, never noticed any ride problems though.

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Ben!

Wow, amazing info, really helpful. Many thanks for this. :o
Personally, I agree with Tom that 72 psi can be a good option for usage and you won't face any troublesome issues with this.
As for the pressure, it's easier to drive at 72 psi than at 80. But it's up to you to decide for sure what's more convenient.
As for the brand, I tend to Toyo, if comparing two abovementioned ones. They are cheaper and other options are nearly the same.
I've bought mine here giga-tyres.co.uk and happy with them completely.
And what are your favourite??
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection