Saturday, 05 August 2017
  7 Replies
  3.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
A great little France Passion stopover near Chinon. Lovely little Rosé at 4.80 and for a special meal a superb award winning white at 10.00. The lovely lady was very welcoming and said all club motorhome members are welcome, even without France Passion book.

« Vive La France, le paradis du camping-car! »

Rate this post:
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Where did I go wrong with photos?

Votes
Undo
Where did I go wrong with photos?

Did you mean to insert them into the post? You just needed to click on the word 'insert' next to each photo when you uploaded them. As they are they are 'attached' to the post.

Looks a lovely place though Kathy and thank very much for asking about Club Motorhome members :)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Doh! I know I promised to get better at this Neil but .... I'm not doing very well am I! I had tried to upload photos a few times over the past couple of months and failed miserably! I also managed to lose one of my videos of another great France Passion near Chambord, also got confirmation that club motorhome members welcome, in fact everywhere I have asked so far has said yes!
I'll attempt some more when we get free wifi. We are at Marboue, heading back to UK :(

Votes
Undo
Maybe being a bit hard on yourself there Kathy ;) Your input on this site is great and very much appreciated...

If you are taking photos on your ipad then they're probably just too big in terms of filesize. When they are too big uploading them fails, especially on the timeline. There's a pinned post on 'Your Page' explaining it Photo uploading guidelines

That's great about the France Passion sites, I'm happy to include them in our stopovers when they have said it's OK for our members, they can be labelled as France Passion in the listings.

Enjoy Marboue, we like it there its a very handy stopover :)

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Yes I did the resizing via email bit, but still failed! Will gather some more up when I am not too busy gallavanting :)
I also asked the France Passion places we stayed at if they were happy to be included on the site so will get coordinates and details sorted and submit them.
Here are some photos of the one near Chambord
Domaine de la Grange at Huisseau Cousson
Peace and quiet and an off road cycle path to Chateau de Chambord (about 6k)

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Failed again , pressed insert, went from black to red, but didn't insert, it's under 100kb, will try again in a few days ...

Votes
Undo
Has to be a lovely ipad thing then ;)

France Passion.png

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection