Monday, 21 August 2017
  6 Replies
  2.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Max, myself and the Snail will be off again for a couple of weeks at the end of September. So thought I would give you all advance warning so you don't plan any house painting or outdoor activities due to the monsoon conditions that are just waiting for me to start Snails engine :D
Not sure where we are going yet, I am going to do the old stick a pin in the map technique, that way we just might fool the rain gods :) .. I am taking a tip from Tom1 and not booking any sites, just find places as we go and do a stopover or two ... well that's the idea
The one and two nights away (within 50 mile of home) have been going well even if we have yet to have a completely dry trip. So I think it's time to make the jump and go for longer ... I mean if I get stuck I can always find a sit to book into.
Just remember you have been warned make sure you have your umbrella's, wellies :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection