Thursday, 28 September 2017
  3 Replies
  2.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Well wife an I headed of in motorhome to try it out , went to Dumfries to caravan centre for a couple of things then up to Glenkilin to wild camp at end of reservoir. Everything went well cozy and warm slept well. In morning travelled up Raiders Road to see if anything came lose or fell off, PASS.been on A roads B roads motorway , dual carriage way and single track roads, all good
Then stayed night at Drumroamin campsite just outside Wigtown excellent showers and washing facilities, large grass pitch site with hook up , grass was a problem for larger motorhomes as they needed a tow off grass to wet and slippy, our wee transit came off no worries.
This is when it went downhill after this set of home by Dalbeattie and we went down shore road at Auchencairn to a nice beach and thats when I hit it a very low branch which took of TV aerial, and vent cowl. I have reported it to council as out motorhome is not big maybe 8-9ft other larger would do serious damage.
All in all great trip everything worked as it should just need some little extras sorted and some minor problems sort, fresh water sensor show on nearly empty all the time, shower hose split (fixed), awning light to be fitted ,toilet full light on all time, (fixed fitted new sensor) so we are very happy with it, planning our next venture.
Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection