Sunday, 03 December 2017
  2 Replies
  5.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
A new Club Motorhome feature for all members.....

Pages!

These give the opportunity for members to promote their own small business or hobby/leisure interest free of charge to other visitors to the Club Motorhome website.

This is a brand new feature so I'm sure that there will be the odd teething issue for me to fix but I asked member Tom1 to test it and he, quite quickly, produced his 'Page' TK Tiling representing his own business.

I hope the feature becomes popular with members and I'm very happy to provide it - the only conditions are that its not used to promote anything that is in competition with, or detrimental to, Club Motorhome itself, or possibly divisive to its membership so nothing based on religion or politics (or Brexit) please.

So, if you have your own business or passionate interest please feel free to create your own 'Page' to promote awareness to other visitors to this website :D

I'm sure it goes without saying that this is NOT for motorhome related businesses to use to get free advertising!!

In order to do so just go to your profile and one of the drop-down options is 'Pages' which then gives you the option to create a new Page.

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Its fairly simple and easy to do.

My page is still a work in progress but will be improved in the coming days.

Maybe :p

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

Votes
Undo
Just a reminder about this feature which is for members to create a page for their own business, hobby or leisure interest.

(NOT motorhome related businesses)

They're easy to set up - just a few steps:

The Motorhome Social Network - Club Motorhome (16).png

Pages - Club Motorhome.png

This is a FREE resource so please use it :)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection