Monday, 26 February 2018
  0 Replies
  2.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi all,would like to mention to anyone out there that likes to have tv from UK while away in Europe or further afield ,that if you don't already know there is an easy solution when your sattelite dish won't pick up the signal because you're too far south or east. What i do is use my Amazon Fire Stick which turns your tv into a smart Tv,so I can either watch live tv or catch up tv...of course you will need a 4G signal and data,I have a contract with Vodafone called Red Entertainment Pack which gives me 60gb of data and free calls and sms for £72 pm if you can afford it then it's a great way of getting tv anywhere and believe me Vodafone coverage in Europe is excellent on 4G ...oh also includes a choice of 1 of 3 aaps Sky Sports 1&2 ,Now tv or Spotify its a 2 year contract by the way. Hope this info is helpful to some of you.
Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection