By Brisey on Monday, 14 May 2012
Posted in Welcome!
Replies 8
Likes 0
Views 2.9K
Votes 0
Hi Guys, I would like to introduce myself to the forum. I have recognised quite a few names on Club Motorhome already and as I am a member of a few other forums some of you will already know me and my partner Pam. We have been motorhoming for about eight years now and have enjoyed travelling throughout the UK and Europe. We were parked next to Neil and Caroline at a rally in Calpe, Spain when Neil introduced me to Club Motorhome, but it was Digger Dog who finally persuaded me to subscribe. I can already see that there is a wealth of information available to us here and I hope that I can make a contribution in return.

Brisey (Brian & Pam)
Hi Brian and Pam!

Welcome to the forum and Digger says a big Hello too :woohoo:

(is that avatar really you? :laugh: )
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Guys, I would like to introduce myself to the forum. I have recognised quite a few names on Club Motorhome already and as I am a member of a few other forums some of you will already know me and my partner Pam. We have been motorhoming for about eight years now and have enjoyed travelling throughout the UK and Europe. We were parked next to Neil and Caroline at a rally in Calpe, Spain when Neil introduced me to Club Motorhome, but it was Digger Dog who finally persuaded me to subscribe. I can already see that there is a wealth of information available to us here and I hope that I can make a contribution in return.

Brisey (Brian & Pam)

Hi Brian & Pam.

Nice to see you both on the forum. (where's the "thumbs up" smiley).

The same here re Digger's influence. Are you Digger's friend on Facebook yet?

See you both soon,

Jock & Rita.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
(where's the "thumbs up" smiley)

Just for you Jock :thumbs:

·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Cheers Neil, nice one. :thumbs:

Jock.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Brian and Pam - you got off light by only "subscribing" - I'm now the new Forum Manager as a result of the Calpe meet.

That Digger is a very persuasive creature!!

So a very big welcome to you both.

Have you looked at the 'meet' that Neil & Caroline are arranging next year - it looks quite different from C7Ken's but very interesting and Spanish so keep an eye on it as there is only space for 12 'vans.

Chris
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thank you for the warm welcome guys. I think that I got off lightly Chris, Digger did mention to me that you had been earmarked for greater things. I have seen and noted the Spain 2013 Rally, it looks very interesting, but we cannot commit ourselves as yet and I would not like to deny someone else a place. We will keep an eye on the postings and if we can attend we will put our names forward. We had a great time in Spain, Pam would return there tomorrow if she could, I have told her that the Newbury Show this coming weekend will be good, but she says it is not the same nor is it in the Spanish sunshine.

Safe travels to you all

Brisey.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Pam would return there tomorrow if she could, I have told her that the Newbury Show this coming weekend will be good, but she says it is not the same nor is it in the Spanish sunshine.

Safe travels to you all

Brisey.

Brian, I couldn't agree more with your Pam. :laugh: She certainly knows her onions mate. :laugh:

Cheers,

Jock.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
....but it was Digger Dog who finally persuaded me to subscribe.

The same here re Digger's influence. Are you Digger's friend on Facebook yet?

That Digger is a very persuasive creature!

Thank you for the warm welcome guys. I think that I got off lightly Chris, Digger did mention to me that you had been earmarked for greater things.

I'm beginning to think that Digger should be in charge of recruiting for Club Motorhome........ No, that really would be daft :silly: he is 'only' a dog but he's very sociable and does actually have his own Facebook page www.facebook.com/digger.mac

You too can be his friend
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post