Friday, 30 March 2018
  11 Replies
  4.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I'm sure it's been discussed before, so I've searched a bit and loooked at the Portugal Tolls website and I'm can't see what's best to do. There seems to be several systems - I thought that the autotoll where your registration number and credit card get linked looked best - but there doesn't appear to be a convenient location if travelling from Seville to Lisbon and it only applies to some tolled roads anyway, with other means of payment elsewhere.

We don't ususally use a lot of motorways anyway, but like to be prepared in case we do want to use them. Is there any advice anyone can give, please, for a trip which will come into Portugal somewhere between Seville and Portugal [not necessarily on a main road] then leave Porugal somewhere along its northern border, other than don't use toll roads.

We've managed to work out the toll systems in countries across Europe, but Portugal seems to have he most obtuse arrangments [couldn't be called a system!]. Any advice gratefully received.
Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection