New

Wednesday, 04 April 2018
  3 Replies
  5.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi all,
Just joined, found the site in an unusual way, (well, unusual for me at least!). I found the site through looking for a TPMS for my 2017 Cathargo C line 55XL-LE. Found a really good review on this site, so decided to join. I am a newbie to motor homing, but enjoying every aspect, social, technical, practical and the exploring...... So, hello to all, and let's hope the 2018 weather improves....
Rate this post:
Votes
Undo
Hi Denfire, glad the review was useful.

Don't forget to post some pics of your motorhome sometime - a lovely machine, we're all naturally nosey! :D

And yes, let's hope the weather does pick up... or that we can travel to somewhere that's likely to be better ;)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello Denfire and welcome :D

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello and welcome

We have tyrepal TPMS and really think it is worth it.

Spinner

:D

5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi,
I too have found this site and found it very useful with infomation. and I am nearly fully retired - hopefully this year will be it as work keeps asking me to stay - but what price is freedom! My wife and I hope to escape the work work routine altogeather! :-)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection