Tuesday, 29 May 2018
  5 Replies
  4.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi,

I'm Fee and just joined the site - found through an internet search as looking for options around wild camping and pub stop over sites. Looking to swap out the motorhome and given the distances required to view our preffered style , will be easier to plan over a weekend with said stop over.

A bit about me & my husband - we are owned by a very loving and boisterous Dalmatian, bought our first motorhome 3 years ago when work commitments freed up time to allow us to benefit from using it.

Rgds
Fee :D
Rate this post:
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello Fee

Thanks for the intro. For us, motorhoming is all about being flexible on where and when to go:D

Spinner

:D

5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Welcome and enjoy the site, download the e-books great help when trying to plan a trip.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Fee.
We usually don't book or plan ahead at all.
As Spinner says, that's the point of a motorhome, home is where you park it etc ;)

Tom

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hiya Fee, My travelling companion is a Labrador called Max ... I must admit until I joined CM I always booked and planned ... but have tried the "Wild" camping ... well, laybys and the odd out of the way carpark (that allows overnight parking) ... I tend to just look up a pub near where I want to be and give them a call or just go in if they are not on the list ... as I have found that some don't want it to be spread around that they allow the odd overnight visitor ... so it's a case of if you don't ask you will never know ... happy travels

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks Kathy, wouldn't;t be with out my dal, goes by the name of Dylan and is as wayward as Bob & Thomas, whom named after :D

Fee
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection