Thursday, 12 July 2018
  2 Replies
  3.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
If anyone is in the Alps or thinking of going, there is a nice stopover on the D909, very close to the popular Col des Aravis (bars, restaurants, gift shops). The cara park is large and reasonably level, it belongs to the cheese farm opposite. In high season there is a sign for a 2e parking fee (this wasn’t installed yet when we were there). Or .... just park up, walk up to the farm house opposite, buy a Reblochon cheese for 6e (or Tomme de Savoie) and you are welcome to stay the night or longer if not full. There are views of Mont Blanc in one direction and great sunsets in the other, some walking trails nearby. A lovely stopover that we were reluctant to leave but could only stay one night at the time as meeting friends in Annecey.

Screenshot_20180713-130054-01.jpeg

« Vive La France, le paradis du camping-car! »

Rate this post:
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks for sorting the photo Neil! If anyone wants coordinates before I get all info sent in for the forum, just pm me

« Vive La France, le paradis du camping-car! »

Votes
Undo
Thanks for the heads up on this one, will add it to my favourites. Co-Ords were on Camper Contact.

Has freedom to travel

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection