Thursday, 23 August 2018
  10 Replies
  3.9K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
hello, We have our first new campervan ( auto trail tribute 680) and need to look at insurance from October. Can anyone advise on insurance with good road side assistance/recovery.
Rate this post:
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi we have 4 seat belts. The bed when made up is about 5 ft wide..1.44 x1. 86
I'm only 5ft tall so I could sleep as a single but husband is 5.9 so we need the large double bed
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
it looks a very nice conversion, may I ask how long the rear seats are compared to the length when made into a double bed,
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
thank you I'll have a look
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Might be worth giving Adrian Flux a call they give a discount for being a member of the club ... I think they do breakdown cover included if you want it ...
I am with Mayday run by Green flag for the Caravan and Motorhome club ... but I do not go to the continent anymore

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks, that's assuring if the ducato has been good
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
lets hope its not like our Fiat x19 where it meant fixed it again today, but I must say our 03 ducato auto-sleeper has been very good.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Many thanks I'll look them up.
We have fiat assist but after a deer jumped out in Broad daylight and has caused major damage the radiator, we tried 8 times to get hold of fiat assist and gave up. Hence us looking for advice for future travels when we eventually get the van back.
Thanks again
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
We have used Caravan Guard for the last 5 years no problems both UK and abroad.

Enjoy your new toy!

Parpot
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Comfort insurance. Very comprehensive cover and no age limit like many have.

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
it all depends on what you wish to do with your vehicle, both the major caravan and camper clubs do insurance with road side assistance, we use the camping and caravan one which suits our needs for both UK and European trips, is easy to understand the cover, affordable to us, UK numbers for when abroad (but you may wish to stay in uk), there are lots of choices out there and I am sure others will be along soon to add their favorite, either by cost, total days away, roadside repairs, with recovery,recovery to and home from holiday, if your lucky it will only be an additional cost to the holiday and not the actual need to use it, go careful and have a great time, alan.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.

ADVERT - Full Members don't see these - click our link below to hide them

Click here to join or upgrade to Full Member

We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection