Monday, 10 September 2018
  3 Replies
  4.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi Just wondered if anyone has found the best way to improve the sliding the roof vent blinds. We have now a new motorhome & the 40 mm sq blind above the bed is quite stiff either closing the blind or opening the other way for the mozzie net vent. I don't want to spoil the blind with the wrong solution. Anyone have a good solution please? Thanks Bill
Rate this post:
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Bill,

I use a silicone spray from go outdoors, it is sold to lubricate the awning rails on Caravans & Motorhomes. It is a must on my Awning as it fits through the Omnistor Awning and slides into the rail, it makes it so much easier and doesn't leave any residue!

I am sure this is the stuff you need!

Jeff
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I had a similar problem. Advised to spray runners with a furniture polish that contained silicone. Did the trick for me. Tesco do one.Sprayed it into the cap by the way and applied with cotton buds to avoid potential staining.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Have same problem in my van on my to do list silicone spray should work
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.

ADVERT - Full Members don't see these - click our link below to hide them

Click here to join or upgrade to Full Member

We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection