Friday, 09 November 2018
  4 Replies
  3.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
The Tan Hill Inn has offered the above to the first member to gather 4 vehicles at the pub - great reason for a mini-meet ;)

Does anyone fancy arranging such a meetup?

The offer is because of my response to the new owners regarding listing their premises in our Pub Stopover listings so it would be great to continue building a relationship by taking up their offer.

This is what they said....

"Hello Neil

Just thought I’d let you know that the new owners of Tan Hill loved your response and as you were the first group to respond have said that the first member to bring up a group of 4 vehicles for a night will get a free Meal for two and a free breakfast the next day."

A meet is an informal gathering so it just needs someone to say they're going to be there at their preferred date and would anyone like to come along as well (Post it on the forums here for others to see and take it from there)

The pub details are here Tan Hill Inn

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hope they are new owners, because when we went to see a band in the barn at Tan Hill they wanted to charge us for parking on the moor and that after paying to see the band, having an evening meal x 4 and a few beers and breakfast next morning x 4. Won't repeat what was said but not very nice words.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
We are up for it, but it depends when the earliest we could do would be early February 2019?
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I have been to this pub a fair while ago ... the views are amazing ... large carpark ... we were on bikes ... the road is quite narrow but coaches seem to navigate it OK

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
That would be great.
As you know I organised a couple a few years back, however I can't see when I would have time and The Tan Hill Inn is a very long way away for me :o

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection