1. hotel magnum
  2. Sherlock Holmes
  3. Continental touring
  4. Tuesday, 18 December 2018
  5.  Subscribe via email
as we are off to Spain the last week of March for four weeks and mrs hotel only has the old paper only green licence we will both get the international driving permits from the post office, just to make sure we are covered during the period where we will be europeans or not, (please no political views) just asking whether anyone else has one or applied, during our last visit over 4 weeks of continual touring I cannot remember seeing a police man let alone talk to one, I must admit whilst driving the trucks I never had one and covered most eastern European countries and Russia I never thought about needing one,
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.