Tuesday, 19 February 2019
  8 Replies
  3.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Good morning and what are you up to today?

52115473_10157698712227908_2435418775214882816_n.jpg

Fabulous weather here at home for the last few days although a cloudy start to the day.... which is handy as we have roofers coming in today to fix our barn roof!! That's why the motorhome is parked in the garden :)

Feel free to continue chipping in with your daily greetings ;)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
We are not up to a lot at the moment. Had three weeks touring Scotland in November into December and then on a cruise in January for some sun. Any in March for some odd days and then away before, during and a week after Easter, Blackpool, Hawes, Spalding (Blue Bell stop over), Wroxham for 3 nights and then Tuxford for 2 nights and then home. Walking today as its looking great out to try and get back into my jeans!!
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi all.
I am currently laid in bed in the sunshine!
I plan to get up and wash the motorhome and prepare to go away for a few days tomorrow, I need a new gas bottle and just to give it a clean then it's ready to go.

Unfortunately I can't go too far or for to long because so far I have had 5 weeks without work since Christmas due to a big job postponing on me.
But that's the joy of being self employed......

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sorry not a Good Morning post as I don't do mornings :D
Time and money seem to be getting away from me at the moment ... but we intend to get away as soon as we can ... don't know in which direction but never do :p
Snail need a good clean as he seems to have a garden growing in the guttering around the top ... a real home from home ;)

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

Votes
Undo
More fabulous weather.... so nice that I managed a beer sitting outside yesterday evening after a long week working away at our house. Would be nice to think Spring/Summer is just around the corner :)

52947198_10157706563512908_7620683519810863104_n.jpg

With loads more work to do there's no motorhoming for us this weekend so what are you up to?

5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Good weather down in the west country today,Neil,I've finnished? all the changes to the van,so time to get out on the road again,sunny Costa Blanca beckons soon,time to catch up with the family,and a few houses to look at in Brittany on the way down.Dont think I've got another renovation project in me,just somewhere I can move into and put my feet up! although amazing feeling of satisfaction when all the work is finished,good luck with your project,roll on the summer
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Just packed up the set from Zenith Youth Theatre's production of West Side Story, which is now in the back garden waiting for me to remove all the screws and recycle what I can. Between now and July I have to make the set for our next show which is Titanic. I have a sinking feeling at the moment!! :o

In the meantime thinking of going somewhere in blighty for a fortnight. If the weather holds then it could be the Isle of Man.

Spinner

Zenith Youth Theatre West Side Story Pictures
Votes
Undo
The West Side Story photos look great Spinner :)

eurosprinter ... looking forward to the day when we can put our feet up :)

5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Good morning young and old, boys and girls.
This morning there isn't a cloud in the sky, it's warm and sunny.
So what am I doing?
I have fitted the new wind deflectors I got for my birthday to the motorhome cab windows.
I have uncovered and opened up the jet ski to let the sunshine in.
So all I have to do now is empty my van, load up 300 litres of liquids and 50 separate bottles and go to the market my wife has organised that starts at 1pm.
I'm trying not to get in a mood that yet again I'm doing all the work for what she wants and the weather is so nice I would rather be away anywhere other than here :o

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection