Sunday, 30 August 2020
  1 Replies
  3K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi. I have just bought a 2004 Ace Milano but I am perplexed by how the dinnette makes a double bed. I knew that the sides of the seats slide out & then you use the back of the bench seat as it has a piece of wood at the back of the cushion. It is then a different height to the rest of the cushions. Then it leaves only a small gap between it & the single bed & also the ladder to the over cab bed is blocked. As I am disabled I can't use the over cab bed but my daughter needs to use it!
Rate this post:
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Yes the double dinette bed with the sofa opposite often blocks the walkway and ladder space when made up.
What we did was cut a piece of plywood to go in where the table should go (because our table would only fit with the bed extended out)
Then made the bed up without pulling the sides of the seats out, yes the bed is narrower but we have never had a problem.

Also turning out cushions over made them flatter but as I say we left the one with the plywood behind it out.

Tom

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection