Saturday, 23 January 2021
  1 Replies
  2.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Long time member Millie, a retired garage owner, has very kindly offered the following:

I'm offering free diagnostics in my area which is Manchester, Wigan, Bolton, Preston & Blackpool etc. I will go personally and do it for Club Motorhome members, obviously within reasonable distance, unless they come to me.

Can reset service lights, do diagnostic checks and advise. Not looking for work, have enough of my own but very happy to help anyone in the club for free.

Obviously if was easy fix I'd just do it for them. I have good knowledge on most vehicles, have good laptop, software for most vehicles up to date until 2023. Also have vag com oe on vw group.

I don't want any payment just to help people in the club makes me happy. Also when I'm abroad if anyone near me needs help I always have my tools and computer when away

Just a thought NEILMAC, hope you don't mind me posting it to help save them some money may help you keep them as members too.

Members needing help can message me through my Profile page.

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection