By freetogo on Tuesday, 20 November 2012
Posted in Suggestion Box
Replies 7
Likes 0
Views 4K
Votes 0
How about some sort of identification that other members would recognise when traveling?

Windscreen stickers, cards, flyers that sort of thing.
Sounds like a great idea :thumbs:

Do we have any budding designers on here?

I'm thinking maybe designs that could be downloaded, printed, laminated (if needed) by members to display or handout if they wish.

Tax disc sized 'Member' label.

In addition, perhaps promotional literature?

A5 flyer to hand out.

Larger label/notice to display in window when parked up.

Any other ideas?

Self printing these things also keeps them free (apart from paper/ink anyway) :thumbs:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
My contribution
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Good one Keith :thumbs:

Particularly like the slogan 'Your Passport to Freedom'

I've been dabbling with a tax disc type:

[sub]The actual size image is available in our download section[i] Logos & Leaflets for registered members - Just download the file, print it (make sure you select 'actual size'), insert into a tax disc holder or similar.[/sub][/i]

Just included that slogan of yours to accompany the European stars

Any more ideas? come on folks... get your thinking caps on :P
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Like them both - the tax disc one is one is so official I think I will use it next year as my official tax disc and save £165 :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Good one Keith :thumbs:

Particularly like the slogan 'Your Passport to Freedom'

I've been dabbling with a tax disc type:

[sub]The actual size image is available in our download section[i] Logos & Leaflets for registered members - Just download the file, print it (make sure you select 'actual size'), insert into a tax disc holder or similar.[/sub][/i]

Just included that slogan of yours to accompany the European stars

Any more ideas? come on folks... get your thinking caps on :P

I think you need the web address certainly on any Larger Window ones that you can add your own First names to and on any contact cards you may give out.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Windscreen disc downloaded and in place :thumbs:

Traveller's design would make a good key fob?
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Judging by the photos of them, It appears fluffy characters are greatly prized on other forums.
Maybe a good idea to have some other readily, and easily, recognisable character, cartoon or otherwise, as the CM mascot.
The kids and grandkids would no doubt love taking photos of them in unusual far away places and then post the results on the forum.
Maybe a competition for club members to forward ideas on just what the mascot should be might be appropriate. Just a thought!
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post