By grumpy2 on Wednesday, 21 November 2012
Posted in Welcome!
Replies 5
Likes 0
Views 2.4K
Votes 0
Hi New here so just saying hello, Ron, Deb and 2 springers Jed and Kez, we have a bessaccarr 735 and would like to go full time in a couple years , meanwhile touring europe when we can and local (we live in sunny cornwall :laugh: :laugh: )at weekends.
:welcome1: Welcome G2+2 -we are also spending more and more time away in France particularly. Let us hear of your exploits and any good stopovers

Barry :thumbs:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Mr2, we did 3 weeks using the aires in france in June there is so many lovely aires and i would recomend this to anyone, had a great time and really cheap , got down as far as St Etiene did a big loop and returned on the tunnel, we find the tunnel is best for us with the dogs, we r plannintg for germany next June the Rhine i think, we have been to the black forest a lot on our motorbike (which we dont have anymore) and love Germany.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Grumpy2

A very warm :welcome4: to the forum.

If you want to share any good aires you've stayed at we would be very pleased to hear of them.

We are very pet friendly - so any pictures of your Jed & Kez would be lovely.

I'm the owner of Archie the Border Terrier (terror) - we have always used the tunnel but going on the DFDS ferry in March so think I may hide in the Motorhome with Archie Boy!

Chris
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
:welcome3: R, D, J & K

Look forward to hearing more of your travels :thumbs:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
:welcome4:

A warm welcome Ron, Deb and of course Jed & Kez.

Like you we have a Springer Spaniel, Lindiwe. Did have two but Jabulile went to Rainbow Bridge in July.

If you are doing the Rhine next year you might like to see our blog.

http://nomadrita.webnode.com/

http://nomadrita.blogspot.co.uk/

We did some of the Rhein this year and I have also put the link of our other blog as there is some of the Mosel on there I think.

:welcome2:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post