Friday, 08 March 2013
  9 Replies
  2.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I have just started planning our next annual soirée into Europe so we tried to recall the best places we visited last year. Well neither of us could remember more than half a dozen places.

Then I got my first time ever blog out - handwritten last year with a few postcards scattered here & there).

Well - it's priceless because we would never have remembered all the places we had stopped at.

So we will be visiting some of the favourites & missing out on the 'disasters'. By disasters I mean locations where we couldn't get Sky Sports!!

So on this next trip I will be attempting to do a 'proper' blog with photos & post on this site. (Luckily we 're on the Spain 2013 meet so I can pick Neil's brains when I get stuck.

We will be using a lot of the stopovers on this site as there appears to be plenty on our intended route.

Does anyone else forget where they've visited or is it just us?

Chris
Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection