By lotte11 on Sunday, 10 March 2013
Posted in Leisure Interests
Replies 6
Likes 0
Views 5.5K
Votes 0
just finished reading Brian Burke's book "marie potter and the campervan of doom" gave it five stars didnt want it to end it made me laugh out loud i was in sainsburys cafe at the time having a coffee and scone.If any of you have read this book what are your thoughts? Janice
Sounds like its worth a read Janice

Its actually one of the many motorhome related books that we have in our own Amazon store - and at £1.04 for the Kindle version its a bargain too :thumbs:

http://www.clubmotorhome.co.uk/shop.html
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thanks for the recommendation Janice. Sounds good.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I have read it and it was brilliant. It reminded me of our travels when we first started out and the things we went through! We have visited some of the places they did but it has wetted our appetite to go to the Baltic, though we may give Ukraine by bus a miss!

I have downloaded other self published motorhome books but none as good as this.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I enjoyed travels in tinkerbell which was very informative but marie potter is my favorite. Not much hope of ever being able to live the dream so reading about it will have to do. Janice
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I've downloaded it now
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Can thoroughly recommend
Spillover: the powerful, prescient book that predicted the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic. by David Quammen.
Very interesting especially as it was written 8 years go. Go on frighten yourself !!!
·
3 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post