By NEILMAC on Tuesday, 26 July 2011
Posted in Announcements
Replies 5
Likes 0
Views 3.4K
Votes 0
Following an idea from a recent forum post I have set up a section in users profiles to include their motorhome details.

This part of the profile is searchable on Club Motorhome so, for example, when someone joins and wants to know who else has a similar motorhome to theirs they can enter the make and/or model in the search box, tick the 'profile' box (unless they want results from all parts of Club Motorhome, in which case leave all boxes unticked) and go...

For security the search facility on this website is only available to full members.

For this facility to be any use though, it's important (although optional) that registered users fill in the details of their motorhomes in their profiles - just go to My Profile and click on Edit >> Update My Profile, then click the 'My Motorhome' tab to do this.
hi i have an elddiss 180 autocruise
any one out there withe one
regards bill
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
hello Bill
wife and I have just bought one but wont get delivery till mid oct. Looking forward to getting out and about and laerning a new way of life.
regards Ian
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
hello Bill
wife and I have just bought one but wont get delivery till mid oct. Looking forward to getting out and about and laerning a new way of life.
regards Ian

Hi ianorlinda and welcome!

Bill will be glad to know there is another one here I'm sure. You must be counting the days until you get your hands on that life changing experience .
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Neil
Just realised that Bill has an autocruise and we have an autoquest. Only a small mistake but shows how stupid I can be sometimes. Still any motorhome is better than none and Linda and I look forward to meeting lots of like minded people at the rallies.
Hope to meet soon.
reagrds Ian (or Linda)
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Neil, just updated my profile and added our Autocruise Wentworth.

Keith
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post