Friday, 02 September 2011
  20 Replies
  5.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi All.

I ned to replace my ageing TV in the motorhome as it no longer plays DVDs and running a laptop to watch DVDs on is not really a viable option due to charging issues. I have noticed the AVTEX brand which look like decent TVs but they are a lot more expensive than others on the market. I do like the idea that I can watch films from an external hard drive and the fact that they are 12v so the inverter can go, but, are they that muc better and worth the extra investment.

Any recommendations for other options?

I also would like to upgrade my SKY box which runs with my Oyster 85cm dish to enable me to switch satellites automatically. This I would like to be a 12v unit too and preferably with the option of a magic eye. I have seen the Snellybox which appears to be good but again, expensive. Any cheaper options out there that people can recommend?

Thanks for your input.
Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection