Tuesday, 05 November 2013
  10 Replies
  3.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I have just joined the forum. I am new to owning a motorhome. I have just purchased an Iveco Ruddock race hauler. This has an internal garage for my Lambretta. I am modernising the whole vehicle, it was probably state of the art in 89. I am looking to fit a satellite system. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Are the flying saucer type seen on some vans tv only or can they incorporate a satellite system. Prices on Flea bay are from one end of the scale to the other. I am also looking to swap the current tv for a wifi free view system.
Cheers Greenespeed65
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Well, first of all, welcome.

So far as sat systems are concerned you'll need a dish. The flying saucer will cope with terrestrial broadcasts only. Cheapest set up is a dish on a tripod coupled to your tv via a sat receiver Dearest is an automated dish system in or out of a dome. For me, not a TV addict, a manual crank-up dish fits the bill - don't have to go out in the rain to line up the dish *( Maxview 80cm). Good info on this site: http://www.satelliteforcaravans.co.uk/

HTH
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection