By NEILMAC on Tuesday, 10 December 2013
Posted in Announcements
Replies 6
Likes 0
Views 3K
Votes 0
Welcome back :thumbs:

Its been a massive task and although at this stage it probably doesn't look too different to you - I can assure you it is!

With so much work having been done in a fairly short timespan I'm sure there will be a few bugs and I will be fine-tuning, tinkering and sorting bugs for a while yet.

You could help me a great deal. If you find something not working as you think it should - please post the issue in a new forum category I have created Website Bugs [link]. This is only viewable by members so you will need to be logged in to see it.

Let me know what you were looking for, any error message shown and the URL (the address in the bar at the top of your browser).

If for any reason (other than being a guest/visitor) you are unable to post on the forums please contact me - webmaster@clubmotorhome.co.uk

Subscribers can now view all the stopover maps (which was the issue leading to the upgrade) and I hope you'll agree that they are much better than before.

So, thank you all for your patience and also the supportive messages I have received :thumbs:
Thanks Neil ,looking good to me
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Well done NOW perhaps we can get the tap mended, the painting done, the plaster hacked off of the downstairs terrace, a long walk with the dog, the car fixed, the gardens tidied.................? :P
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Well done NOW perhaps we can get the tap mended, the painting done, the plaster hacked off of the downstairs terrace, a long walk with the dog, the car fixed, the gardens tidied.................? :P

Yes dear.....
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
OH Dear who's under the thumb then.Best stay in doors on laptop freezing here in Sussex.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
OH Dear who's under the thumb then.Best stay in doors on laptop freezing here in Sussex.

Seems like it :roll: although nothing could be further from the truth.

For the last 3 weeks absolutely nothing has been ticked off my to-do list other than getting the website sorted. If fact caromac has chipped in with the website work too.

But there is some domestic catching up to do now B) .
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
You will be kept busy then Neil
·
7 years ago