Saturday, 04 January 2014
  4 Replies
  3.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I'm enjoying this site! Am in the very early investigative stage of planning for my solo travels. As A Red Hat lady, I'm sure that I will be able to join the happy network in the UK. There is so much to learn - I've traveled solo quite a lot overseas - but this trip will be different. Through this site, I hope to be able to find a motorhome with a view to buy shortly after my arrival in the UK. With help from penpals, I hope to find just the right rig. My husband and I spent two years traveling Australia and loved meeting other travelers. But this time, it will be just me. I feel sure that there must be other solo RV'ers - perhaps there's a group? If you'd like to contact me, please do. It will be some time before I'm ready, but planning is half the fun. I'm open to advice!
Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection