By Xeamus on Sunday, 20 July 2014
Posted in Suggestion Box
Replies 4
Likes 0
Views 4K
Votes 0
Have I missed the obvious :unsure: , I was looking for a section to add news of a new Autogas station which is quite close to me, and very convenient being just off the E70/A8. If someone can point me in the right direction I will enter the details. I know there is an LPG location website but its historical and this station may not appear in it for some time yet.
Cheers Phil
Hi Phil, no you haven't missed the obvious - we don't have such a section.... :blush:

However, now that work on the website has settled back down I'm happy to put one together.

By all means submit the details to me as a stopover for the moment http://www.clubmotorhome.co.uk/articles/reviews/motorhome-sites/submit-a-stopover.html :thumbs:

Thanks!
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Neil,
I submitted the location but I got a message: requiring a Tarrif amount I entered N/A this was followed by another message: jfolder infinite loop detected .....not moved etc so I am not sure if it has loaded correctly there was a photo attached too
If I need to re-submit it please let me know
Phil
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thanks Phil,

Yes the submission came through and says there is a photo, but I'm unable to open one so will check that in the morning.

If you can email the photo direct that will be fine in the meantime :thumbs:

webmaster@clubmotorhome.co.uk
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I've made a start adding LPG (GPL) locations to the Spanish Stopover maps, only a few on their so far but lots more to add.

Will do so over the next few days :thumbs:

Spanish Stopovers (including LPG (GPL) locations
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post