Monday, 19 December 2011
  3 Replies
  3.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Posting on the Club Motorhome forums is easy :)

We would like encourage members to use the forums so we thought that a basic 'how to' guide might be useful to those who are not yet familiar with posting on forums.

The first thing to do is to select the 'New Topic' button which will take you to the editor screen:

Then just follow these simple instructions which relate to the numbered arrows on the photo.

1. Select the category that you wish to post in (Default is 'Welcome' so change it if necessary)

2. Fill in your title in the 'Subject' line.

3. Choose an icon to display next to your title.

4. Type your text into the large input box.

5. You can use formating tools and insert smilies as you go :) , or you can insert them afterwards.

6. If you would like to preview how your post will look you can click on either of the preview buttons.

7. The preview panel will show your post including your formating and smilies as they will appear on the forum.

8. Finally, when you are happy with the result you can click on 'Submit' and your post will appear live on the forums.

After posting there is a short period of time that you can 'Edit' your post so don't worry if you find any mistakes that you would like to correct.

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
How can I view a conversation trail on my topic. I have replied to people that have responded to my post but can only see their response and not my reply to them.

Cheers
Pat

Hi Pat.

If you are replying to someone's particular post then instead of clicking the 'REPLY TOPIC' button and entering your text, click the 'QUOTE' button instead. This will display their comment for you to reply to (as I have with this response to your question)

The result, when you submit it, is as you can see here - your comment directly relates to theirs.

Hope this helps and makes sense... :thumbs:

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection