Tuesday, 30 December 2014
  8 Replies
  3.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Having purchased the 2015 ACSI card books I went onto their website to check if the downloads section had been updated for the Co Ordinates from the new book. I noticed that they are now offering a smartphone App for iplayer and android due for release sometime in January at quite a modest cost.
I have in previous years downloaded the GPS Co Ordinates in a CSV format and made a pushpin set for Autoroute to assist in planning trips. They are also useful for others who with the help of POI edit load them into Tomtom and Garmin devices.
I had the email address for ACSI so dropped them a line to ask when the CSV file would be ready for downloading, offering to pay the smartphone app price for it and giving the app code that is contained in the new book.
I got the reply as below:-
Many thanks for your email.
We do not offer the option to download coordinates.(CSV files.) at once any more. You can download separate camp sites.
You can already pay for your app on www.campingcard.com/app The app will be available in the appstore/playstore in January.
We hope we have informed you sufficiently.
With kind regards,
Linda Peters

Does anyone know if it will be possible to extract the information from these apps or are we stuck with using the books and maps if we do not have a smartphone?
I also hate the degrees minutes seconds format that the books use as I find I have to keep reaching for the character map to enter it into devices.

Has freedom to travel

Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection