By sun lover on Saturday, 24 January 2015
Posted in Leisure Interests
Replies 1
Likes 0
Views 4.1K
Votes 0
Hi all, thought Id just mention a good book to put in the motorhome. It called "Some people prefer hotels" which despite the title is about a couple traveling around Cornwall in their first motorhome. The book describes their journey and a lot of things we can all relate too. It sells for £10.99 but I got mine from Amazon (second hand and signed by the author) for £5 something plus PP. Its quite a thick book and I just hope he brings out a second one. Details.........Some people prefer hotels by Nigel Rowland Hicks.
isbn 978 178306 143 3

Enjoy
Hi and thanks for the recommendation. I will look out for it. I love reading all genres of novels usually but have read one or two travel / lifestyle and some are better than others.

In talking about books I have recently been downloading random books of authors I don't know andiIn doing so have come across some great reads:

I am Pilgrim
Gone Girl
We are all completely beside ourselves
Fat Chance
Us
Future Imperfect

to name a few which I have really enjoyed.

I am currently ploughing through The Little Friend by Donna Tartt and to be honest am finding it tedious. Has anyone read her first book The Secret History? I would like to but not sure if the reviews can be trusted. :unsure:

Happy reading all!
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post