By scammellmanswife on Saturday, 21 January 2012
Posted in Welcome!
Replies 4
Likes 0
Views 1.4K
Votes 0
Hi Everyone my name is hilary and i hope to take my motorhome abroad some time in the not too distant future but for this year i will probably be staying in the uk. I like the idea of pub stopovers ,not that i am a big drinker, but from a social point of view it sounds great so your info on this will be greatly appreciated. What about club meets in the uk do you have any?
Hi Hilary and welcome

The Pub Stopovers do provide a very useful option for overnighting in the UK, we've used quite a few ourselves on our travels.

As for club meets, we have yet to have one in the UK but will be having our 1st in Spain in April. Who knows what might happen after that .

Enjoy your travels and hope to meet you on the road sometime.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Hilary - Welcome to the site - Sorry for the belated welcome but I'm touring around Spain at the moment and wifi is a bit hit and miss.
There is the possibility of a small UK informal meet in the near future so keep an eye on the site for more news.

Chris
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thanks for that Chris i will be watching !
Brill weather here at moment so I dont feel too jealous today. regards Hilary
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Hilary,
I just joined as well, new to Motorhoming and looking to do pretty much the same as you, travel UK this year , venturing into Europe after that. Please share all your adventures (and mishaps) with us, and welcome to the club.
Sue x
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post