Monday, 01 February 2016
  4 Replies
  3.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi I have a 3 year old Alden system it just uses a sat box HD CI+ . I have a problem now finding the signal manually or automatically , it just spins around forever!
I have removed the box & tried it on my home installation & it works fine all the normal channels.I have just over 12v feed going up the Coax cable to the LNB so that ok & also no leakage on the coax. What i do find though is that the pivot hinge for the bar the LNB fastens to seem to allow the bar to waggle about quite alot .ie if I hold the bar at the LNB i can move it side toi side about 1/4" to 1/2" this seems quite a lot to me , it isn't worn just seems its made like that. If anyone has a Alden or similar it would be interesting to know if they are all like that ?
Can some one please check theirs & let me know please. Anyone know how to check that the LNB is aiming at the center of the dish too please. All this & i know i still won't get UK tv down here in Spain , well only PICK & Sky news etc.
Ok thank hope to get some feedback regards Bill
Rate this post:

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection