Tuesday, 02 February 2016
  7 Replies
  2.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Thought I should say a proper hello.
We have done a fair bit of motorhoming the last few years. We are a couple with 2 young daughters (and a dog) so working around having babies and toddler in the van has been an education in itself but also a bonus having everything on hand wherever we go... clothes, food, bed, potty etc lol

My husband and I have both been travellers and aren't about to let having kids change that so we've just adapted things slightly and plan to homeschool and educate by land or sea at every possible opportunity.

We are currently on a South Coast UK winter road trip, we've never done Cornwall so thought winter would be the best time to try while work and tourism is quieter and the trip has just grown from there.

We have an old Talbot Autoquest 320 slightly modified inside to fit a travel cot and baby hammock. She's old but a great van and has done us proud so far.
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Looks like were in for some proper weather. Ok for tonight but yet to find a new spot to bunker down tomorrow.
We've been in some pretty hairy scary weather before but this is looking big on the forecasts.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection