By Tom1 on Saturday, 06 February 2016
Posted in Off topic
Replies 7
Likes 0
Views 3.4K
Votes 0
Hi all.

Well today I have been mostly converting the old single bed/dinette in my Ci carioca into 2 'fixed' bunk beds for the kids.
However they are easily removed to put back to standard, should I decide to.

Here is the result.
Hi Tom

Nice looking job. I am sure the kids will have great fun in those beds.

Clever Dad:cheer:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Cheers.
They are in them now, we are on the driveway in the van to try them out for the night. Before we go away next weekend for a week.

I must admit its nice when they say things like, 'these beds are the best because you made them dad'.
Nice to feel useful for a while :-)
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Oh Bless :kiss:

Spinner
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sounds like one proud Dad :woohoo:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sounds like one proud Dad :woohoo:

Thanks guys.
We will see in the morning, they both might end up on the floor with splinters of timber around them yet! ;-)

The only compromise with it is that it blocks one of the side windows but the other windows are quite large so its not much darker inside.
However it means now the main dinette area is free, so there is no more putting the bed up and down each night etc, which will be a nice change and it means when my lazy wife stays in bed in the morning, she wont be right in the way!

Oops did i say that out loud? Oh well!
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
..........which will be a nice change and it means when my lazy wife stays in bed in the mforning, she wont be right in the way!

Oops did i say that out loud? Oh well!

I really don't know how you get away with it :side:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I just speak the truth boss, I usually either go for a walk or get up on the front bunk with the kids and read them stories in the mornings until her ladyship gets up!
But that now is in the past........

Anyway I bought her some flowers today and she was very happy and soppy about them, she will realise soon she paid for them!
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post