Tuesday, 03 May 2016
  1 Replies
  3.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I replaced the white translucent roof vent with a clear Mini Heki and in terms of better interior light its is a success, however when travelling with the Heki in the vent position there is a lot of vibration and the roof vent can be seen moving up and down rapidly, on closing it fully this vibration is much reduced.

With the old type vent we were able to travel with it partly raised to provide better ventilation for the dogs and this is pretty important as we live in Spain and don't have A/C in the van. I see that Heki offer a spoiler as an option, does anyone have experience of these and do they work, the cost is not too bad at €47 but I don't want to go to the trouble of buying and installing only to find that the results are marginal or no benefit at all

So what does the team think :unsure:
Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection