By Tom1 on Tuesday, 07 June 2016
Posted in UK touring
Replies 6
Likes 0
Views 3.8K
Votes 0
Hi all,
I may of asked this before but does anybody else have young kids or even grand kids that go away with you?

As some know my kids are currently 7 and 8 years old and it would be good to find them some friends to maybe meet up with occasionally.

:side:
Hi Tom, yes we have loads of grandchildren,well about 12 at the moment.We are off together on the 29th july for 7 days together with 2 daughters/husbands and 7 or 8 grandchildren who are in cars and tents just down the road to Mill Farm camping outside of bridgwater.
A week later later across to france in convoy with one daughter husband a 4 young grand children 3 boys 7,8,and 13 and a girl of 4.Not going far just vendee,this time. St jean de monts the area we all went when our kids were young,crammed in the sherpa van that I'd put seats and windows in.
The campsite we're staying at this time is Le Bois Joly
It will be the childrens first time abroad camping and to say they are excited would be an under statement we've booked 3 weeks on site just like back in the eighties.If you're in the vicinity why not book in and meet up :thumbs:
cheers Pete
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Enjoy your trip Pete, sounds like you will be busy on that BBQ with that lot to feed.
Sorry Tom we are just a twosome when travelling, Got 6 grandchildren but they show no interest in camping holidays.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Pete.
we are going to France on the 21st for 4 weeks.
We spent a week last year on noirmoutier and the kids want to go back, so we will be down the vendee too for a bit at least.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
But we will be staying on aires all the time so have no bookings or firm plans.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi,

More often than not we have our 6 year old grandson with us, in low season we use Park Resorts quite a lot as there is always something for him to do,
JCT
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Sounds good JCT.
I wish my kids were happy to do that in some ways.
Last site we went to that had clubhouse, swimming pool etc.
They never even went inside!!
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post