Wednesday, 26 October 2016
  27 Replies
  3.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Whilst the major upgrades are taking place on the Club Motorhome website there will be the occasional glitch that needs sorting out.

At the moment the 'Submit' and 'Reply' buttons don't appear to function when you post or reply on the forums..... Don't panic! They do work, just refresh the page and your post will be posted (by all means copy it first just in case).

If you see anything that doesn't seem to be working right please post the issue on here and I'll look at it as soon as possible. Thanks! :D

If you do report anything to me please be descriptive about the issue ie. don't just say 'can't login' for example. Please tell me what happens when you are trying to login. It all helps me get to the bottom of any problem :)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi, not sure if it's a bug or just me, I tried to post an add last night in the classifieds and it has not appeared ! Thought it was just me.
Chris
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi, not sure if it's a bug or just me, I tried to post an add last night in the classifieds and it has not appeared ! Thought it was just me.
Chris

I think it might have been Chris :D as there's no ad from you in the system.

I just posted a new ad 'test' which seemed to be fine, obviously its important to fill in all the boxes especially the marked ones (*) as they are required, including the last one which is 'Publication Date'

Please let me know if you still have problems.

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Cheers will try again, just need to clear my desk, that means drink my coffee :D
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sorted it works, so it was just me, now check out the Add :D
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
If the submit or reply buttons dont work, as Neil says just click the refresh button and it will be done.
They do work as such but the site doesnt always show they have until you refresh.
I have been refreshing it for a while now.

Also on my laptop typing is horribly slow. But its ok off my phone.

So I assumed it will all come out in the wash, when Neil pulls his finger out :p

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sorted it works, so it was just me, now check out the Add :D

Excellent!

(includes free teddybear?) :p

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Would your work on the site be causing it to be very slow to load ... or is there an incompatibility with Firefox ... i know some sites have had a problem since Firefox chucked out flash player or what ever it was ... I don;t have a problem with other sites I visit ... just CM

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I am still missing the drop down menu with the log out option? Maja
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I am still missing the drop down menu with the log out option? Maja

Did you not get my response to your message? :)

'Hiya,

Yes it is at the top right of the toolbar on the 'forums' or 'your page' at the moment while things are under development. (see attachment)'

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
testing again

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
testing again

Practice makes perfect NEILMAC ;)

Kathy and Max dog

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Testing the test, believe it or not! :D

All fixed now :) :)

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Would your work on the site be causing it to be very slow to load ... or is there an incompatibility with Firefox ... i know some sites have had a problem since Firefox chucked out flash player or what ever it was ... I don;t have a problem with other sites I visit ... just CM

Sorry katmax I missed this....

Some of the work has slowed everything down for short periods across all browsers but should be all fine now. Are you still finding the site slow?

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo

Sorry katmax I missed this....

Some of the work has slowed everything down for short periods across all browsers but should be all fine now. Are you still finding the site slow?

It is still slower ... seems to hang for a tad then it's seems OK ... will probably even out when you have finished ... not bad enough to bother me as it was before ... :D

Kathy and Max dog

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Cannot edit my post on my profile .. is that your next task ... or at least on the list :D

Kathy and Max dog

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Cannot edit my post on my profile .. is that your next task ... or at least on the list :D

If the post you mean is the one about your eventful trip to the vets....

You can't edit posts to the timeline/activity stream, I don't think its ever been possible?

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo

If the post you mean is the one about your eventful trip to the vets....

You can't edit posts to the timeline/activity stream, I don't think its ever been possible?

Oh, OK it has the edit option in the drop down box so I thought it was just not working ... I was in my profile when I wrote it and tried to edit

Kathy and Max dog

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Oh, OK it has the edit option in the drop down box so I thought it was just not working ... I was in my profile when I wrote it and tried to edit

In that case you're probably right!

I'll add it to the list ;)

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo

Just tried it and works here..... Let me know if if still doesn't for you please :)

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo

Just tried it and works here..... Let me know if if still doesn't for you please :)

I tried in my profile ... I cannot edit the actual post (the edit option is in the drop down) but I could edit in the comments ... sorry to add to your list :-D

Kathy and Max dog

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Neilmac ... hope I have not mucked up anything ... but have hopefully turned off all email notifications ... My inbox is full of CM notifications and so I have turned all off ... and what a palaver that was ... not just one uncheck for email notifications on/of ... but loads of them with multiple options to turn off ... unless I missed the master button :D

Kathy and Max dog

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Neilmac ... hope I have not mucked up anything ... but have hopefully turned off all email notifications ... My inbox is full of CM notifications and so I have turned all off ... and what a palaver that was ... not just one uncheck for email notifications on/of ... but loads of them with multiple options to turn off ... unless I missed the master button :D

No, no problem, but on a positive note look at the choices you had :)

Different people will want different notifications on or off so a big switch would be too severe.

All notifications are 'on' as default so that the individual can choose as they go along and as they get used to what is of interest.

Glad you found the settings - just hope you don't miss anything now! :p

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
test reply, please ignore. :)

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
test reply, please ignore

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi, Neilmac
Just when you thought you had got me quiet ... :)
Is it possible to just post a picture in a comment ... and if so why can't I do so?

Kathy and Max dog

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi, Neilmac
Just when you thought you had got me quiet ... :)
Is it possible to just post a picture in a comment ... and if so why can't I do so?

Just responded on the timeline for you.

You can make an initial posting with just a photo but not just a photo as a reply - if that makes sense :)

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
You can make an initial posting with just a photo but not just a photo as a reply - if that makes sense :)

I was as a reply that I meant ... thanks

Kathy and Max dog

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection