Saturday, 15 April 2017
  6 Replies
  5.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
From the start of May 2017 membership of Club Motorhome will be £20 a year.

If you wish, there is an option for full members to offset this price rise.....

You can renew your existing subscription before the end of this month, make sure you are logged in and then just go to Renew Your Subscription and complete the process - Your renewal will be added to your existing membership period so you don't lose any time.

Automatic Renewals

If you are currently setup as a Full Member with a recurring payment (automatic renewal) we are not able to increase the amount due on your next renewal ourselves so we have no option but to cancel your recurring arrangement.

If you haven't got it already (check your spam box!), you will be receiving an email from us explaining this and also notification from Paypal confirming the cancellation.

Your existing subscription will continue to run until its natural renewal date but it will be necessary for you to re-instate the recurring arrangement at the new rate. You can do this at any time by going to Renew Your Recurring Subscription and selecting the £20 (Automatic Renewal) option - any remaining time on your existing subscription will be added so that you don't lose any time.

Unfortunately there is no other way to process price increases so apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Special Offer

As a special offer to beat any price increases Lifetime memberships are available, but only until the end of this month at £75 - just choose it from the Subscriptions Available

We'd like to thank all members for their continuing support and we hope you'll agree that Club Motorhome still represents excellent value at the new rate.

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
Votes
Undo
Just a reminder.....

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l229/neilmac500/imgres_zpsjkexiysf.jpg

There is just one week left before the subscription increase comes into effect.

If you want to beat the increase (or take a lifetime subscription) you need to act soon :)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I wish to exchange my lifetime subscription for cash, what is the best way to do this? :p

(for those who don't know me I'm winding the boss up) ;)

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Quick NEILMAC ... this maybe the only chance we have to be free ... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

(for those that don't know me I'm not joking) :p :p :p :p

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I will leave for £2.50 and a cuddle from you Kathy! :p

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Looks like your staying then Tom1 ... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Anything to save £2.50! :p

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection