By NEILMAC on Wednesday, 26 April 2017
Posted in Tutorials
Replies 7
Likes 3
Views 4.9K
Votes 0
There's a great new feature that been added to the Club Motorhome website...

It's called 'My Shortlist'

It means that when finding stopovers on the website that you like the look of - you can simply add them to your personal shortlist.

When you've built up a collection you can use it to get back to the ones you have chosen quickly AND you can email the shortlist to yourself (or friends) - the emails contain links to the original listings on the website.

So its very easy to get back to your 'favourites' without having to look them up again.

The photos below will give you an idea what it looks like but do give it a try!

When you find a stopover you like

When you've added a few

Fill in your details and press send

How the email looks when it arrives

I hope you find the feature useful and that it helps with pre-planning your stopovers
Good idea ... have started a list

Your 4th picture (the email one) did not work for me ... error message ... see picture
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Good idea ... have started a list

Your 4th picture (the email one) did not work for me ... error message ... see picture

Thank you, it had a 'bad' filename - fixed now
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Just a quick question ... is there anyway of hiding/collapsing the list because if many are added the R/H bar is going to be very long ... what with the list at the top then the adverts before I get to the "Latest discussions
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Just a quick question ... is there anyway of hiding/collapsing the list because if many are added the R/H bar is going to be very long ... what with the list at the top then the adverts before I get to the "Latest discussions

Not at the moment but you can only add up to 10.

I would suggest that you just email them to yourself, clear the list and then add more - as often as you like or need the space.
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Sounds good boss, at the moment I write all stopovers I have used in one end of a notebook and ones I want to use when planning a trip in the other end of the notebook.
You never Know I might go digital with it soon!
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Sounds good boss, at the moment I write all stopovers I have used in one end of a notebook and ones I want to use when planning a trip in the other end of the notebook.
You never Know I might go digital with it soon!

I know its going to take time Tom, but we'll get you there eventually.......
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Or most of the way there
·
7 years ago