Sunday, 09 July 2017
  4 Replies
  4.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
The latest newsletter I sent out to all that are on the newsletter mailing list...

Something for everyone

Summer is here and the main motorhoming season is well underway, even the all year round users make summer plans of some sort...

Motorhome Stopovers

Club Motorhome members can enhance their planning using the fantastic stopover information on the website. Each stopover contains location details, some description, most likely some photos and very many have videos now - these are generally of the stopover themselves rather than just dashcam footage of an approach.

There's an example here:

Jard sur Mer, Pays de la Loire, France

All our stopover information is unique to us, no machine importing, harvested databases, copied images here! These stopovers are submitted by our members and Admin, each one is assembled and published individually. Yes, its a lot of work but we think its what makes Club Motorhome's stopover information the best! ;)

Pub Stopovers

The stopover paragraphs above apply to our pub stopovers too. Each one has given permission to be listed on Club Motorhome, we don't just list any old pub. Many of the listings contain member feedback, pretty well all have a photo (or two), Google mapping and Streetview where available, address, GPS, phone, email, website and some have a video too.

FREE Stopover eBooks

ALL our stopovers (Aires, wildcamping spots, pubs etc) are also contained in our downloadable ebooks for your PC or mobile device to use OFFLINE. Every time a stopover is added or updated on the website the relevant ebooks get 're-rendered' so that they are always up-to-date. No need for email updates, post-it notes, scraps of paper etc.... Just download the latest version as often as you like!

There's a FREE sample here:

eBook FREE SAMPLE

Discounts

We often arrange discounts as incentives for our full members, knowing that these discounts repay any subscriptions payable at Club Motorhome sometimes many times over. They can be on accessories and insurance policies but we are always happy to approach relevant businesses on our members behalf.

Our Social Network and Forums

Although you need to be a Full Member to make the most of our stopover information and other features, our Social Membership is FREE to join and gives access to our Social Network and Forums. You can ask/answer questions, post photos, comments etc on our live timeline and generally join in with the community.

Lots of other stuff too

Reviews of motorhome related accessories, classified advertising, motorhome blogs, how-to guides, motorhoming recipes etc etc.

So...

If you're not already a member joining is very easy and takes just a couple of minutes - there's a quick guide to the joining process here:

Come on in - there's always a warm welcome at Club Motorhome!

Our members are a friendly bunch, we don't suffer (or tolerate) keyboard warriors so all questions are welcome and you're sure of a polite and helpful response.

If you are already a member come and say Hi! and tell us what you're up to - Club Motorhome Social Network

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Can you put me on the mailing list if I'm not on it already, please. Had a look in junk just in case but can't see it there, cheers

« Vive La France, le paradis du camping-car! »

Votes
Undo
Hi Kathy,

Just pop your email address in the newsletter signup box on the front/home page as per this screenshot :D

Home - Club Motorhome (2).png

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
s a new member and being quite new to motorhomes, I would find it helpful to have a simple summary for popular European countries outlining the legal requirements and any other key issues I am likely to come across.
Votes
Undo
s a new member and being quite new to motorhomes, I would find it helpful to have a simple summary for popular European countries outlining the legal requirements and any other key issues I am likely to come across.

Hi AlexR, that is something that could be put together, thanks for the suggestion.

In the meantime there are general travel related articles for some of the popular countries if you haven't already seen them here - Travel

For specific advice regarding anything you'd like to know I'd suggest asking in the forums. There are some very helpful members on here with a lot of European travel experience who I'm sure would be happy to help.

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection