Sunday, 20 August 2017
  7 Replies
  4.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
hi folks just wondering which insurance company other members can recommend ...adrian flux nearly a grand :o
Rate this post:
Votes
Undo
I've used Comfort in the past and now with Safeguard if that helps.

Let us know how you get on :)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
With Safeguard as well, certainly not the dearest. I would recommend them. Let us know how you progress

Spinner

:D

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I got a quote from Adrian Flux and it was a lot higher than any other plus they added £75 admin costs ... I eventually went with Lifesure they tailored a policy from AXA for me as I have no wish to travel to Europe and did not want the offered breakdown cover. Plus I wanted it as a sole vehicle and NC protection ... which had caused problems with a couple of other companies, not sure why.

I think the idea is just get as many quotes as you feel comfortably with and read the Terms and Conditions fully ... make sure it covers all you want ... then choose the one within your budget

Hope you get sorted soon :D

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I am with Caravan Guard good price and UK & EU breakdown cover included

Jeff
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
hi be careful of adrian flux i was insured with them for several years but now they have gone a little money grabbing . European travel is limited to 90 days per annum and as stated the admin charges are horrendous if you get a quote check out the insurer , one of the companies is based in malta (apprently owned by his brother) another is based in gibralter with a presence in the uk . I ended up gong with caravan guard much better policy 270 days europe and only a little bit more expensive with much lower exesses
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I ended up with fluxes as a short straw ...some company's refused as no LHD experience and got stung for no no claims (named driver and motorcycle 8 years +) but none of my own ...final cost just under a grand but did get 180 days European cover
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hopefully it will be better next year when you have the experience of LHD and a bit of NCD ... But at least you are covered for now ... go out and enjoy yourself :D

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection