Monday, 28 October 2019
  13 Replies
  4K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
This November Club Motorhome is 10 years old!

10-year-celebration-png-8-original.png

To celebrate we're slicing £10 off our subscriptions - that means you can join (or renew) for just £10 for a whole year!

We already have discounts in place for memberships of 2 and 3 years and these also benefit from this 10th anniversary offer!

Just enter CM10 in the coupon code box when you select your chosen subscription.

discount code.png

Choose your subscription here: Subscriptions Available

This offer is available from NOW until the end of November 2019 - so hurry!

Existing members can take advantage of this too. Any renewal adds to your existing membership time so you don't lose out.

We'd also appreciate it if you could spread the word for this and share this post to your other motorhome friends and contacts, you can copy this link if it helps https://www.clubmotorhome.co.uk/discussions/post-a-new-topic/12418-happy-birthday-cm-and-a-special-offer - thank you :)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
What gift do us lifetime members get?
A signed photo of the famous Neil Mac? :(tongue)

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

Votes
Undo
A signed photo may be possible :p Lifetime members were astute enough to take up a forever bargain when they did :(cool)

4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Well Done CM
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Im only here to annoy you occasionally Neil.
No other reason at all :(kiss)

4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Congratulations Neil & Caroline , it started of a great club & website & only got better , lots of work involved I recon , well done to you both & thank you find the site invaluable for all the info & Ideas , here':(cool) s to another 10 yrs best wishes both Bill & Pat
Votes
Undo
Thank you Bill and Pat, time flies eh? Hope you're both well and enjoying yourselves :)

4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Tom1 the wine sounds good ... but can I have a paw-printed picture of Digger instead :(lol)

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Katmax, that sounds much better than a picture of Neil :(tongue)
Hope you and Max are ok, I have missed you

4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Neil & Caroline , yes we are good thanks , well when i say that I had a Full knee replacement 3.5 yrs ago , Monday I go to have it replaced again as it has been very stiff with only about 35% movement since day 1 . Hope it is more successful this time as we have to climb 3 steps to bed now in the new motorhome. Been managing over the last year or so more like a beached whale flopping on the bed lol take care both xxx
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Congratulations neil really enjoy cm
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Going say same tom not heard much karma lately
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Oh Millie thank you that predictive text did make me laugh ... a visitation from me probably does feel like Karma the bad sort to some people ... :(happy)
Between family, charity auctions, house, Snail and Max time has just gone this year ... but I am intending to do better next year ... Oh and Max is fine ... a bit more wobbly some days, but aren't we all :(heart)

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hehe katmax bloody phone just seen that glad your ok in same boat myslef family problems not been anywhere this year either be away very soon though hopefully in court with my grandkids December if all goes ok be on ferry to spain the day after haha so need a holiday
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection