Saturday, 15 February 2020
  1 Replies
  2.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
You rember that time when you just had a thought like "I think it would be nice to vist and go round the 2 big lakes in Italy Garda and Como". Then you stop and think someone must have already done it and can suggest from experiance the dos and don't and not to be missed. Well I'm in that position now so feel free to bombard me with your suggestions. In brief there will be wife Dog trike and I in VW Camper, well trike will be outside ! Steve n Dee
Rate this post:
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Both lakes worth a visit,and both can be a bit pricy.Swiss side of Como usually more expensive than Italian side,but usually better facilities.Quite a few sostas(Aires)at the Southern end of Garda, but as with many areas of Italy be careful with security when parking,lots of good campsites as well,busy in summer peak season.I would travel down through Luxembourg/Switzerland and return Austria/Germany for best scenery
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection