Thursday, 07 June 2012
  2 Replies
  4.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
My husband is on dialysis overnight. Is there anyone out there who also does this. We were hoping to use our generator (if CS camping and no electricity available.) we are trying out our first camping session this weekend with him doing his dialysis and luckily our friendly farmer in dorset is arranging electricity. We prefer to camp with local DA's but only a few have access to electrical points and we feel that using the generator is
(1) not ideal (2) not cost effective (3) could have problems overnight. If you have done this please let us know how it has worked for you.
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi ruby2 and welcome :) !

I've been puzzling over your predicament since I read your post yesterday and and I wonder whether this an ideal application for the use of a fuel cell. I know nothing and have no experience of the medical condition but reading the 'blurb' about an Efoy Fuel Cell it occurred to me that it might do the job.

Its not a cheap option but I imagine that reliability is the main consideration and although I can't offer a definite solution it may give you something to research and ask a lot of questions to the manufacturer/supplier.

Hope this helps.

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection