By freetogo on Saturday, 14 May 2011
Posted in Suggestion Box
Replies 7
Likes 0
Views 3.8K
Votes 0
Following on from the Ereader/Kindle thread is there going to be a mobile version of this website?

It would be really useful when browsing stopovers when away in the motorhome B)
Hi John,

Its a great idea and, I have it on my to-do list. It got put to one side when I had some issues to sort out with the subscriber/non-subscriber forum thing.

But it is back in my current plans and I have the software, just need to set it all up :whistle:

Good to see you posting again .
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
That would be a good excuse to buy Kath a kindle for her birthdayl

Sooty
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
That would be a good excuse to buy Kath a kindle for her birthdayl

Sooty

Hi Sooty

Having taken sooooo long to reply to your comment on my Kindle.... (we are travelling at the moment)I think a mobile version may become a priority!
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Niel.

Kindle on order for Kath's birthday. Ordered the 3G version with leather case and light. May need to ask a few questions about wi-fi in Europe. Hope you are having a great trip.

Keith
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Keith, lucky Kath!

No probs with the questions I'll help where I can.

Mine has been brilliant for 3G on our current trip.

If Kath likes it you may end up buying 2!
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
That sounds good, we just ordered 2 Kindle touches, saves carrying all those books with us and also running out of reading matter. Haven't a clue how t use it yet, not even really sure what you are on about, will I be able to use the touch for checking on campsites...or have I got hold of the wrong end of the stick? As you can see I am not a techno nut! :lol: :lol: :lol:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi BettyB, I'm not sure about the capabilities of the Touch, mine is the older 3G keyboard kindle.

But basically any mobile device that can access the internet can use Club Motorhome and its features. Our installed software automatically detects the device that is being used and displays the pages accordingly. There is also an option at the bottom of each page to revert to the standard view if that's prefered.

Although I have it working the mobile facility is still a work in progress so any feedback is welcome
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post